Other Options

Options may be available to pay extra for items such as accidental damage cover, employer's liability cover and legal protection to insure you against any legal costs you incur through letting the property, such as for debt recovery or contract disputes, which can be particularly worthwhile given the high cost of legal services.

On top of this, home emergency cover can often be included to cover you for contractors' call out charges, labour and parts and materials up to a particular amount to resolve problems within a range of areas including plumbing, heating and roofing - particularly useful if you manage the property yourself and do not live nearby.

More and more regular insurers are now offering landlord's insurance, including Norwich Union, Sainsbury's Bank and Endsleigh, but you may be able to get a better deal on a more suitable policy through smaller specialist insurers and specialist buy-to-let mortgage brokers such as Landlord Mortgages, so investigate your options carefully.

Landlord Buildings Insurance Landlord Contents Insurance Landlord Buy To Let Insurance Landlord Rental Insurance Landlord Insurance
Back To Homepage